Featuring J. Warner Wallace and Sean McDowell
Practical, motivating and affordable training for pastors, home group leaders and Christian workers
What is the Xenos Summer Institute?
It's an annual 3-day gathering designed to encourage and motivate you, your ministry and your church. It's a powerful experience of being with thousands of like-minded people who are working towards serving God, making disciples and reaching the lost.
“Xenos is a highly unusual megachurch… the atmosphere is ultra-casual, and almost everybody is under 30. Well over 3,000 people attended the conference, making it the largest I've ever attended. People were so enthusiastic, and it was a privilege to be involved in their training.”Dr. William Lane Craig,
Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology and Houston Baptist University
Why Should You Attend?
- Be inspired by well-known Christian leaders and scholars.
- Refuel your passion for God and renew your vision for ministry.
- Engage with ministry leaders in practical and relevant breakout sessions that provide tools for you to put into practice right away!
- It's America's best conference value. PERIOD!
"I was most impressed by the passion for Scripture that I saw among the young people that attended Xenos. This gives me hope that we will see a new generation who take God and his Word seriously and learn how to communicate the Christian message credibly to their world."John Lennox, MA MMath MA(Bioethics) DPhil PhD DSc;
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics, University of Oxford
Who Should Attend?
- Pastors, Ministers, Elders
- Ministry Leaders, Youth Pastors and Biblical Counselors
- Lay workers and anyone who wants to be better equipped in ministry
- High School & College Students
"The Summer Institute at Xenos is an extraordinary event, and one of my favorite places to speak. Imagine, thousands of young people gathering each year to soak up biblical teaching, apologetics, and spiritual challenges — and then going home to put it all into practice! Now stop imagining, grab some friends, and get yourself to the next Summer Institute!”Mark Mittelberg, author of Confident Faith, The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask, and coauthor of Becoming a Contagious Christian