Our development program exists to develop under-privileged communities by meeting the physical and spiritual needs of members of the community. At Dwell, we deeply believe in the scriptural command to love and care for the poor (Galatians 2:10; Titus 3:14) and we accomplish this through the Humanitarian Aid & Development Fund (HADF). This fund enables people to financially support development ministries in our own city and abroad while being confident that their financial gift will meet real needs.
By donating to the HADF, donors can have the following assurances:
- Each ministry demonstrates integrity and has a successful track record.
- The money will be used responsibly to help fund their work.
- Every penny donated directly benefits those in need, since Dwell absorbs all administrative costs.
- Each ministry is involved in meeting people's spiritual AND physical needs.
- The ministries are sharing the gospel as a central part of their work.
- Dwell has a partnership with each group, having a personal, on-site knowledge of the work.
|She Is Safe||Hope for Hilltribes||International Friendships||Gracehaven||Central Ohio Youth for Christ|
|Columbus Int'l Outreach||EPIC Camp Subsidies||Free Clinics||Akili Christian High School||Urban Concern|