She is Safe works to help free women and girls in Southeast Asia from abuse and poverty, equipping them to have spiritual life and economic stability.
She is Safe’s Transformation Group program seeks to equip women as instructors and evangelists in order to provide vocational training, microloans, health care education, and spiritual training to impoverished and abused women. Through Transformation Groups, She is Safe offers impoverished women a sustainable route to economic strength and stability by equipping them to improve themselves, their families, and their neighbors. Unlike traditional self-help groups, She Is Safe’s model prioritizes gospel outreach, the prevention of abuse and exploitation of women and girls, and generosity from the beneficiaries of the program.
Goals for our partnership
- 652 women in 52 Transformation Groups receive life skills training, peer support, and hear the gospel as evidenced by weekly attendance reports.
- 156 Office Bearers receive office bearer training, including Business Training, as evidenced by attendance reports.
- 130 women in Transformation Groups increase family income as evidenced by testimonies and Field Worker reports.
- 140 women in Transformation Groups will take steps of faith as evidenced by member testimonies.
- 150 women in Transformation Groups start new businesses as evidenced by Field Worker reports.
For more information about She is Safe please visit their website.
If you would like to give to the HADF fund for She is Safe, click here.