An estimated 2,500 people came to the Xenos Community Festival last Saturday, enjoying a day of music, food, games, and the warm welcome of Xenos hospitality.
A big thanks goes out to the people who made it possible--the over 350 volunteers who smoked meat, flipped burgers, hosted kids games, sold tickets, directed parking, and handled many other activities.
Fun facts from the event:
- Believe it or not, this was the first time we have put on this festival!
- So many kids played the games that volunteers ran out of prizes and had to use candy instead.
- The Gracehaven silent auction raised $276.
- Visitors bought over 2,000 plates of food.
- The people staffing the lemon shake-up stand served so many that they ran out of lemons--over 200 used--and had to send someone out to buy more.
Watch a video of some highlights at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF4nvz1d3q8