In this section, we hope to gain the following understanding.
- Students will understand how the church can create and adapt structures and strategies to do its work, without violating the intent of Scripture.
- Students should have a feel for the fact that it is alright to change structures, and that many different types of structures are effective.
- Students should understand what the process of Ministry Networking entails. They will be ready to participate in the Network Seminar.
- Students should understand the differences and similarities between the old and the new structures employed at Xenos.
- Students should understand what a task-oriented Ministry Team is.
- Students should understand what a grounding group is.
- Students should understand the philosophy involved in Ministry Networking and Fellowship groups.