Jump to navigation
- Walking in Victory, McCallum
- Sit, Walk, Stand, Nee
- Broken Down Houses: Living Productively in a World Gone Bad, Paul Tripp
- Handbook to Happiness, Dr. Charles R. Solomon
A practical handbook written in laymen’s terms about the new life we have in Christ.
- The Normal Christian Life, Nee
- The Search for Significance, Robert McGee
Christian Book. This book will help you base your self-worth on Christ’s love, acceptance, and forgiveness. The first section will provide the truth about self-worth from God’s perspective, where the second section will help you apply those truths personally. A practical yet challenging book.
- Spiritual Maturity, J. Oswald Sanders
The third book in the Commitment to Spiritual Growth Series, by J. Oswald Sanders, proves to be a blessing to Christians who are seeking depth in their relationship with God. Sanders points out the arresting difference between God's thoughts and man's weakness with a deeper understanding of discipleship.”
- A Spiritual Clinic, J. Oswald Sanders
- Praying for "Stuck" Christians by Gary DeLashmutt