Jump to navigation
Relationships (Difficult ones)
- The emotionally destructive relationship, Leslie Vernick
- Boundaries, Cloud & Townsend
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder, Mason and Kreger
- Love is a Choice, Dr. Robert Hemfelt, Dr. Frank Minirth, Paul Meier M.D
These authors walk you through their ten proven stages to recovery from codependency that results from external circumstances. Humans are susceptible to codependency because of our sinful tendency to use defense mechanisms to fool ourselves. In codependent relationships, deceitful games are played, and important Christian principles are often taken out of context and abused.
- Co-Dependent No more, Melody Beattie
Secular book on Co-dependency. This book covers how to stop controlling others and start caring for yourself.
- Handling Hurt, XCF pastoral staff
- Rapha’s Twelve-Step Program for Overcoming Codependency, Pat Springle