Summer Semester 2015
NT 6000: Philosophy of History & the Historical Case for Jesus’s Resurrection
- Instructor: Dr. Mike Licona
- Credit hours: 3
- Description: This course examines foundational issues behind historical inquiry. Focal areas include matters pertaining to the philosophy of history and historical method in regard to assessing the resurrection of Jesus. This course is designed to investigate the relevant issues and prepare the student to be conversant on them
- Location and time: Xenos Christian Fellowship
- July 15, 2015 - 4:30-6:30pm (dinner provided)
- July 16, 2015 - 12-1:45pm (lunch provided), 8:30-9:30pm
- July 17, 2015 - 9-10am, 12-1:45pm (lunch provided), 3:45-5pm
- July 18, 2015 - 8am-12:30pm (breakfast provided)
- Cost: $891 for TEDS Credit, $159 for audit. Note: Catering costs included in this price
- Syllabus: download
- Registration: Contact site coordinator for new information regarding registration at email@example.com
- This course counts toward an M.A. in Theological Studies, as well as the M. Div.
- This class will be taught in conjunction with the Xenos Summer Institute. Attending breakout and plenary sessions for the institute is considered mandatory for NT 6000 students. The institute must be registered and paid for separately here.