When: June 17-21, 2019
- Mon-Wed: 9am-3pm
- Thur: 9am-9pm with optional overnight
- Fri: 9am-12:30pm with family event after
Where: Building X (1290 Community Park Dr., Columbus, OH 43229)
Who: Any child going into 4th or 5th grade for the 2019-20 school year
- By May 8th: $110
- After May 8th: $150
- We are creating a Scholarship Fund for students who cannot afford the full cost of camp. Please consider donating $10 to help send a child with financial need to camp.
Register a camper: Registration opens February 1 and closes when 80 students are registered.
Apply to volunteer:
Family Event: Come join us from 12:30pm-2pm on Friday for an ice cream social and to hear about camp
What about food? We provide lunch and 2 snacks daily as well as dinner and breakfast for the overnight. We can accommodate allergies listed on forms by May 8th.
What should my child bring?
- Daily: Bible, weather appropriate clothing, close-toed shoes, sunscreen/bug spray
- Thursday (Water day and overnight): Suit, towel, and overnight supplies
Contact Amy Cooksey at email@example.com