Sunday, July 1 – Saturday, July 7, 2018
In the past eight years, the dream and prayer of seeing a camp full of high school students learning about Jesus Christ and spending time together has blossomed from a 300 person camp to over 800 in attendance. God has far exceeded our prayers!
At Epic 2017, high school students from across Columbus were able to enjoy deep fellowship with one another, intriguing readings, discussions and teachings over the Signs in the Gospel of John, and enjoyed lots of fun activities! Many students during this week made a decision to trust and follow Christ.
Now, we begin preparations for Epic 2018! We would love for your students to attend our camp this year. Epic 2018 will be held from July 1-July 7, 2018. Once again, these dates will not conflict with athletics or other fall school activities. We will provide commercial bus transportation, there will be a variety of activities to choose from (which are included in the cost and include zip line, rock climbing, paintball, and more), and students will hear from our very best Bible teachers.
We will return again to Spring Hill Camp Indiana. Spring Hill provides an ideal setting and their staff understands and supports our mission. Please don’t wait to register for camp, as slots fill quickly!
Epic is an excellent opportunity for students to learn the claims of the Bible and consider whether these claims are true. We hope and pray that many students who aren’t involved in the Xenos high school ministry will attend this trip with us!
If you want to check out Spring Hill Indiana, please visit http://www.springhillcamps.com/in/.
We have new sign-up software for 2018. To sign up for Epic 2018:
- Go to https://register.springhillcamps.com/Registration/RequestCode/372143
- Click 'continue', followed by 'I am registering my child' and create a new account
- After creating your account, you will be asked to fill in child information, and medical history. Follow through the prompts and please answer all questions as thoroughly as possible.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to pay online? Use the form below. We do not take payments on the registration website.
Want to pay by check? Mail to 1340 Community Park Dr. Columbus, OH 43229. Attn: Epic 2018.
- A $75 deposit is due no later than May 2.
- Balance must be paid in full no later than May 23.
Want more details? Want paper forms? Complete details about Epic 2018 are included in the
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.